Styleshout have some excellent Blogger themes at their website. One in particular that caught my eye was one named Underground. However I wasn’t too sure about the colour scheme – its grey and red industrial theme seemed a bit generic for my liking. So, I spent an afternoon modifying it to a white-on-black theme to use on one of my blogs.
How to install:
- Download the theme from the link above.
- Open up your blog’s control panel in Blogger.
- Go to ‘layout’ and choose the ‘HTML’ tab.
- Where prompted, select the file to upload from your hard drive. (You may need to delete some widgets in order for this to work.)
- Modify as appropriate using the HTML editor. Create your own 600 x 60px banner and upload it using the layout editor.
And that’s it! Enjoy.