The Pixel is Power project has, in its four years of existence, explored retro technology and its associated design characteristics. There is a project blog, though it’s been retired for some years; later contributions are documented on this very website.
Initially, TPIP focused on Teletext and indeed that has been an area I’ve revisited throughout the project’s lifespan. There are other aspects, too:
- Autoglitcher: what if a glitch was meant to happen? (Blog)
- A written essay on Teletext as an artistic medium
- MTV: The Retrolution: a rather large project for, you guessed it, MTV
- Futuresonic festival website: created for the 2008 event (Project blog posts)
- Telegiffer, which inspired Teleglitcher, which in turn led to the E4 Sting Competition entry
- The Whiteboard Games Arcade: experimenting with Flash games
…and a variety of bits and pieces:
As ever, there’s more at the Illarterate sketchbook.